Currently one of the fully funded scholarships in Germany is DAAD Development Scholarship Germany 2023. This scholarship is fully funded as those taken will enjoy everything the host has to offer
DAAD Development Scholarship Germany 2023 Scholarship Full Description
The DAAD supports the professional development of specialists from developing and newly industrialized nations through its development-focused postgraduate study programs.
The sustained growth of their nations depends heavily on locally trained experts who are connected to international partners. The best assurance that there will be less poverty, greater education, and better health for everybody rests with them.
The scholarships give foreign graduates from developing and newly industrialized nations who have at least two years of professional experience and a bachelor’s degree the opportunity to pursue a master’s or postgraduate degree at a state-recognized German university.
In exceptional circumstances, students may also pursue a doctoral degree and earn a university degree (Master’s/Ph.D.) in Germany.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers foreign graduates from developing and newly industrialized nations with at least two years of professional experience the opportunity to pursue a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a public or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional circumstances to pursue a doctoral degree, and to earn a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
DAAD Development Scholarship Germany 2023 Scholarship Level of Study
Masters or PhD programs in media studies, regional and urban planning, engineering and related sciences, mathematics, agricultural and forest sciences, natural and environmental sciences, medicine and public health, and political economy, as well as in economics, business administration, and political economy.
- payments of 861 euros per month for graduates or 1,200 euros per month for doctorate students, depending on an academic level
- Travel allowance is paid for health, accident, and personal liability insurance unless the home country or another financial source covers these costs.
- The following extra advantages are possible for scholarship recipients in specific situations:
. monthly rent assistance
. Monthly stipend for accompanying family members
DAAD Development Scholarship Germany 2023 Scholarship Eligibility, Regions
- Graduates from the nations that qualify with at least two years of professional experience;
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must hold a 4-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent;
- If applying for a doctoral degree program, a candidate must hold a master’s degree or its equivalent;
- A candidate needs two years of industry experience;
- The application process is not open to international students who have lived in Germany for more than 15 years.
Africa (North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa), America (North and Central America), South America, Asia (Near and Middle East, South and Central Asia), East Asia, and Oceania. Europe except (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Turkey).
DAAD Development Scholarship Germany 2023 Scholarship Application Processes
Through the official website, all interested individuals should submit their applications for the scholarship immediately.
To finish the application procedure, click on the Application Procedure link on the official website.
Direct application to the university is not required.
A candidate must submit one postgraduate program application. (up to three courses).
English language proficiency, a resume, a personal motivational letter, a letter of recommendation, a letter of experience or employment, and certified copies of academic degrees;
Certified copies of the student’s academic record