If you are involved in an accident in West Palm Beach, you may wonder if it is worth it to file a personal injury case. You might consider yourself lucky to have lived through a multi-car crash.
You can also count yourself lucky if you have the right lawyers to do an investigation and get you the compensation you deserve.
Accident at West Palm Beach Roads
On the east side of West Palm Beach, Highway 1 runs along the coast. It’s one of West Palm Beach’s many dangerous roads. Innumerable tragedies have taken place on this road.
U.S. 441 located on the western border of Palm Beach County is another deadly road. There have been a lot of accidents that killed people on this road.
If you were hurt on the road, you should talk to an experienced West Palm Beach car accident lawyer.
This will help you get the money you need to get your life back on track.
A car accident can cause a lot of pain and trouble, but if you hire a West Palm Beach car accident lawyer, things will be easier.
Best Car Accident Lawyers in West Palm Beach
1. Whittel & Melton, LLC
Whittel & Melton takes on personal injury cases for people in the West Palm Beach area. Its team comes up with unique plans for each case it works on and works hard to protect and advocate for its clients.
Personal injury, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, criminal defense, and employment disputes are some of the things that Whittel & Melton handles.
The people who started this law firm are skilled lawyers who have run for federal and state offices in the past.
Address: 3700 Airport Rd #401, Boca Raton, FL 33431
2. Celeste Law Firm
Celeste Law Firm is a full-service law firm in West Palm Beach that mostly deals with disability and injury cases. It helps people who have been hurt by car accidents, slips and falls, dangerous products, or wrongful deaths get paid for their lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
The law firm also handles cases about workers’ compensation, homeowner’s insurance, and duty disability pension. Michael J. Celeste, Jr.’s first job was as an assistant state attorney in Palm Beach County’s 15th Judicial Circuit.
Address: 580 Village Blvd, Suite 360, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
3. Dibiaggio Law
Dibiaggio Law has been in operation for about thirty years. Their services cover a wide range of personal injury cases, including automobile accidents, slip and fall injuries, dental and medical negligence, bicycle and truck mishaps, and more for clients in the West Palm Beach area.
The company also helps people with Social Security disability and workers’ comp claims. Its staff of experts also aids first responders and those who have suffered catastrophic injuries as a result of workplace accidents.
Address: 605 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
4. Lance P. Richard, P.A.
Lance P. Richard PA helps people who live in and around West Palm Beach. Attorney Richard has been practicing law for more than 24 years. He helps people who have been hurt in car, truck, pedestrian, boating, or motorcycle accidents get paid for their current and future medical bills and property damage.
He also takes cases about bicycle accidents and wrongful death. Dog bites, medical mistakes, and accidents on someone else’s property are some of the other things that lawyers help with.
Mr. Richard is a member of the Martin County Bar Association and the Florida Bar.
Address: 51 Southeast Ocean Boulevard, Stuart, FL 34994
5. Personal Injury of Florida
Personal Injury of Florida helps people in West Palm Beach and the areas around it. The firm takes care of cases involving car accidents and helps people who were hurt get compensation. Its lawyers and doctors work together to look at both short-term and long-term injuries.
They also deal with accidents involving motorcycles, pedestrians, tractor-trailers, and people who slip and fall. They also offer counseling for individuals. The law firm has settled car accidents for $1.6 million. Cyrus S. Niakan, who works as a partner, is a member of the Litigation Counsel of America.
Address: 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 315, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Can I file a lawsuit in West Palm Beach without a lawyer?
Yes, you can get some compensation for your lost if you read and under stand accident law book. Many car accident cases don’t require a lawyer.
People who are involved in car accident in west palm beach are used to gathering evidence and documents to get compensation from the other party insurer.
But what about you? Do you have the time and the desire to do all of this extra work? You might be so stressed out that you just need to give the case to a competent and experienced accident lawyer.
A car accident lawyer can assist you in organizing your medical records, bills, and evidence of liability. They can also talk to the insurance adjuster about a settlement.
Even though you may have taken pictures at the scene of the accident. They might be able to go back to the scene of the accident and get all reports.
You can win your case with the help of these lawyers. This is especially important if you have injuries to contend with.
Why Hire a Car Accident Attorney?
Injury victims are frequently unsure of what to do following a car accident. After receiving medical treatment for your injuries, one of your first steps should be to contact our West Palm Beach car accident lawyers.
Most accident attorneys in West Palm Beach will:
- Get copies of police and accident reports from the West Palm Beach Records Department.
- Interrogate witnesses to determine the precise cause of the accident and who should be held accountable.
- Gather and analyze medical records to determine the amount of compensation you require.
- Examine the at-fault motorist’s or liable party’s driving records and history.
- Use expert witnesses to review all of your records and evidence.
- Negotiate a fair settlement with insurance adjusters on your behalf.
West Palm Beach Car Accident Claim Procedure
- Meet with you and your family to go over the facts and answer your questions.
- Our car accident attorneys will gather police and accident reports.
- Examine the at-fault party’s driving record.
- Obtain the names and addresses of any potential witnesses.
- Contact insurance companies to find out what insurance options are available.
- Collect and review your doctors’ medical records.
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters and companies to obtain the appropriate amount of financial compensation.
- If the insurance company fails to make reasonable efforts to negotiate a fair settlement claim, then prepare to sue.
- If litigation/lawsuit is required, witnesses will be deposed, and experts may be hired.
- Prepare arguments to persuade a jury that you were hurt and that the other party is responsible.
- Explain the seriousness of your injuries and the limitations you now face in court, using experts.
- In settlement negotiations or at trial, seek the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
Types of Personal Injury Cases in Palm Beach County, Florida
Common Injuries in this palm beach include: Significant injuries resulting from negligence, including chronic neck and back pain, whiplash, bone fractures, and head trauma. Permanent injuries, such as blindness, loss of limbs, back and neck injuries, etc., and the worst of all, death!
Personal injury cases in West Palm Beach County, Florida, can be:
- Accidents at an amusement park, a carnival, and a fair
- Aviation Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Accidents on boats
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Medical and dental mistakes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Property security for businesses and homes
- Abuse and neglect in a nursing home
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Accidents Caused by Products
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Accidents on the train and railroad
- Accidents with trucks
- Uber Accidents
- Wrongful Death
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, you should contact a West Palm Beach car accident attorney immediately.
There is a time limit for hiring a personal injury lawyer to file an injury claim against an insurance company or negligent party.