2024 Excellence Masters Fellowships at the University of Geneva
scholarship, Attend school in Switzerland. Positive updates! Master’s Fellowship for Excellence at the University of Geneva is now available. We will go into great detail regarding this fellowship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure in this post.
International students can apply for the fully financed University of Geneva Fellowship 2024–2025 to pursue a master’s degree. This fellowship offers between CHF 10,000 and CHF 15,000 year. It is given out for a year with the option to extend it for the whole term of the selected Master’s programme.
International students can apply for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships to study for a master’s degree in Switzerland. For the purpose of supporting exceptional and highly motivated applicants who wish to pursue a Master of Science in any of the scientific areas covered by the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Science has developed an Excellence Fellowship Programme open to students of any university. The criteria used to pick candidates is excellence.
The Masters programme in Science at the Faculty of Science provides an excellent foundation for both academic and professional growth, with opportunities for employment in industry, education, science administration, communication, and media. Master’s degree programmes are offered in both English and French or in English exclusively.
Synopsis of Scholarship
- Study Level: Master’s
- Organization(s): Geneva University
- Study in the Swiss Confederation
- Courses Offered: The Faculty of Sciences offers a Master of Science degree in one of its disciplines.
- Programme Time: Three or four terms of classes
- Closing date: 28 February 2024
Coverage of Scholarships
Excellence Masters Fellowships from the University of Geneva awardees the following:
- Grant of CHF 10,000 to CHF 15,000 per year (no teaching responsibilities).
- As long as the candidate maintains academic standing at the conclusion of the first semester of study, the award is renewable for an additional year or for the full four or three semesters of the selected Master’s programme.
Requirements for University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowship Eligibility
The candidate must meet all of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for a University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowship:
- Language Requirement: French or English
- All nations across the world are eligible.
- This programme is for you if you are among the top in your year, have passed or are pursuing a superb bachelor’s degree, regardless of your home university!
- In order to be considered for an Excellence Fellowship, you must be accepted into the Master’s programme of your choice and be chosen based solely on your application.
How Do I Apply for Excellence Masters Fellowships at the University of Geneva?
To apply for a University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowship, please follow these instructions:
(1) Fill out the online form to enrol in a master’s programme (the form will be accessible again in January 2024).
(2) The application (in either English or French) needs to have a SINGLE PDF file containing the following documents:
- a scan of your passport or national identity card.
- The central administration’s email titled “accuse-reception de votre demande d’immatriculation” (evidence you have started the matriculation procedure) or a scan of your UNIGE card if you are not yet a UNIGE student.
- A Curriculum Vitae (no more than two pages).
- the transcript containing all grades earned on tests taken during a bachelor’s degree programme.
- a motivation letter outlining your reasons for wanting to enrol in the University of Geneva’s Master of Science programme as well as your particular scientific interests.
- If at all possible: two professors’ recommendation letters attesting to your suitability for the programme, preferably emailed directly to Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch.
- Any additional relevant data, such as the outcomes of a language test, the General Requirements Examination (GRE), or the TOEFL.
(3) The online application is submitted. Following your registration, you will get an email with a unique link that will let you complete the application.
Please visit the official website to learn more about the University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships: