Scholarship for University of Twente 2024 | Step-by-Step
Begin your academic journey in the Netherlands. Positive updates! The Twente University Scholarship is available right now. We shall go into great depth regarding this scholarship, its application requirements, and the methodical application procedure in this post.
International students can apply for the fully financed University of Twente Scholarship 2024–2025 to pursue a master’s degree. There are about fifty scholarships worth between €3,000 and €22,000 that are offered for a year. Nonetheless, in order to pay for their second year’s fees, students may be eligible for an extra UTS.
These scholarships range from donations from the government to money given by businesses or private individuals. Furthermore, a restricted quantity of scholarships are granted to exceptional students by faculty members and the University of Twente Scholarship Foundation (UTS). Recipients from UTS may be eligible for the Kipaji Scholarship and the Professor de Winter Scholarship. There are other prerequisites for these scholarships.
Synopsis of Scholarship
- level of study: Master’s degree
- Institutions: University of Twente
- Research in: Netherlands
- Duration of Programme: Two Years
- The number of scholarships that are available is around fifty.
- Last Day:
Round 1 application deadline: October 15, 2023 – February 1, 2024
Round 2 application deadline: February 1, 2024, until May 1, 2024
The following master’s programmes are available at the Institution:
- Use of Applied Physics
- Utilising Applied Mathematics
- Engineering in Biomedicine
- Information Technology for Business
- Enterprise Management
- Chemical Science
- Studies of Communication
- Management and Civil Engineering
- Engineering, Construction Management, and Computer Science
- Engineering with electricity
- Science and Technology Education
- Systems Embedded
- Energy and Environmental Management
- Studies in Europe
- Human-Media Interaction
- Medical Sciences
- Engineering for Industrial Design
- Science and Technology of the Internet
- Management and Industrial Engineering
- Automated Systems Engineering Nanotechnology
- Psychology Science, Technology, and Society Philosophy
- Public Management
- Technologies for Sustainable Energy: Systems and Control
Coverage of Scholarships
The recipient of the University of Twente Scholarship is given:
- Between € 3,000 to € 22,000 each year.
- In the event of a two-year study programme, students may be eligible to receive an extra UTS to cover the costs of the second year, equal to the amount received in the first year. But the scholarship will only be renewed in the second year if the students fulfil the UTS application standards.
- You had to have finished the first year in the third quartile with an average grade of seven (out of ten).
- by the conclusion of the first year’s third quartile, at least 50% of European Credits.
The University of Twente Scholarship Requirements
In order to be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS), you have to meet the prerequisites listed below:
- Language Requirement: You meet the requirements of the general English language test. Academic IELTS 6.5 on the speaking skills subscore (or a TOEFL iBT of 90) plus an extra 6.0 (or a TOEFL iBT of 20).
- All nations throughout the world are eligible.
- The process for applying for a UT scholarship is different from the University of Twente’s course admission application process. Funding not withstanding, you must first get an acceptance letter.
- Starting in September of the next academic year, you have been (provisionally) accepted to one of the eligible UT Master programmes. Please be aware that you might not receive the results for up to eight weeks after completing your application.
- Your student number is a necessity.
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan; You have not completed a UT (under)graduate programme; You meet the requirements to apply for an admission visa in the Netherlands (if applicable); The University Twente Scholarship is awarded to exceptional students. This usually indicates that you are in the top 5–10% in your class.
How Do I Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Twente?
In order to be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- The first step is to apply to a Master’s programme. On this page of the university website, you must register for an account.
- Upon submitting an application for a Master’s programme and obtaining a conditional acceptance letter, you can utilise your student number to apply for the scholarship.
- To apply online for the scholarship, click this link and complete the application.
Please go to the official website to find out more about the University of Twente Scholarship: